Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice if you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature. Click here for further information. All appointments booked at BEDOC will be telephone triaged before you are invited to attend the surgery. There are no walk in appointments available. Contact your own surgery to book an appointment.
Our mission is to ensure a caring safe and effective quality service to patients supported by cohesive teamwork; using the skills and expertise of all of its members to their full potential, ensuring innovation be at its heart; creating a culture that listens, learns and empowers both patients and staff alike.
Our vision is to:
• Deliver a dynamic responsive service to address people’s needs and concerns.
• To listen and treat both staff and patient’s alike, with respect, dignity, kindness, compassion and applying duty of candour.
• To ensure clinical management is based on best practice.
• To provide a safe and effective service by listening and responding to patient and staff feedback, compliments and complaints, serious incidents and safeguarding alerts.
• To guarantee a leadership, management and governance structure within the organisation, delivering quality person centred care supporting learning and innovation.