Our mission is to ensure a caring safe and effective quality service to patients supported by cohesive teamwork; using the skills and expertise of all of its members to their full potential, ensuring innovation be at its heart; creating a culture that listens, learns and empowers both patients and staff alike.
Our vision is to:
• Deliver a dynamic responsive service to address people’s needs and concerns.
• To listen and treat both staff and patient’s alike, with respect, dignity, kindness, compassion and applying duty of candour.
• To ensure clinical management is based on best practice.
• To provide a safe and effective service by listening and responding to patient and staff feedback, compliments and complaints, serious incidents and safeguarding alerts.
• To guarantee a leadership, management and governance structure within the organisation, delivering quality person centred care supporting learning and innovation.